Amandus is incredibly handsome and attractive and appears as half-Caucasian and half-Asian with dark brown/black hair and soft amber eyes with pink specks, as well as a dazzling smile. He is actually athletic and enjoys engaging in physical activities with his step-brother Evangelos, and has a toned body to show for it. His entire being is desire, and can thus attract anyone, regardless of gender and sexuality. He displays white angel wings with a hardly noticeable pink aura.
- Amokinesis: As the God of love, he has absolute control over the realm of love and can also arouse bliss in others.
- Absolute Beauty: Amandus is the source of beauty and possesses the purest form of beauty, making him almost irresistible to others. He can thus make people question their sexuality.
- Florakinesis (minimal): Flowers bloom wherever he walks, and he can manipulate those flowers.
- Zoopathy (minimal): He can communicate with doves and summon them, and they do his bidding.
- French Fluency: He is fluent in the language of love.
- Persuasion: Amandus has the power of persuasion and he can compel people to do whatever he says with his angelic voice.
- Seduction Intuition: As the Lord of Love, he knows everything about pleasure and can always satisfy a person to the fullest. This also reflects his charming personality.
- Love Constructs: He can manipulate pure love energy into pale pink constructs and use them as blasts or pillars to attack, and can also manipulate them into force fields.
- Healing Kiss: A kiss from Amandus can effectively heal almost any physical or mental injuries. The kiss doesn't have to be on the lips.
- Relationship Identification: He can identify whether people are spouses, lovers, friends, family, etc.
- Immortality: Amandus is an immortal god.
Demigod Special Ability Edit
- Beneficium Amandi: When his demigod children trigger this ability, they are able to temporarily protect the minds of themselves and their allies from mental attacks.
- Eros: The Bow of Amandus has arrows that can induce love in a person for another person, and in battle, its arrows can temporarily stun enemies with confusion.